Complete Crop Insurance Requirements from Home
In these unprecedented times, make sure you’re connected so you can fulfill your crop insurance requirements right from your home, ensuring your crops stay protected. No matter what.
All of the below tools are available at your fingertips.
- Pay Premium Online: Through 'My Policy Summary' on the home page, policyholders can pay their bill online either by ACH or by check image.
- Electronic Loss Payments: Right from the right side-bar on the home page, policyholders can signup through 'Setup Electronic Loss Payments Here!'.
- Electronic Signatures: When your policyholders have a Policyholder Services account, they can use our eSign to electronically sign forms, including sales closing, acreage reporting, production reporting and Dairy Revenue Protection.
- Electronic Documents: Right at the top of the home page, your policyholders can elect to receive their billing statement and MPCI provisions electronically, ensuring they receive the information instantly as it is available. While we default to electronic MPCI provisions, electing the paperless option also eliminates policyholders receiving the electronic availability notice in the mail.
- Mapping: Through 'My Policy Summary' on the home page, Mapping provides tools for acreage measurement, field-by-field data collection and acreage reporting features.
- Policy Data: Through 'My Policy Summary' on the home page, policyholders can view their "Summary of Information” as well as "Provisions”.
Don’t have a Policyholder Services account? It’s easy. Just call or email your local Rain and Hail agent, and he/she will have you set up in moments. You’ll receive an email to complete your online account, and then you will have all of our online tools available for you.
COVID-19 News and Resources
Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram for the latest breaking news as it happens. Click here for our dedicated COVID-19 News and Resources page that will be updated on a regular basis with news and updates as we receive them.