Serving Alberta, Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Rain and Hail Insurance Service, Ltd. manages the crop-hail insurance business of Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
We recognize that under international trade agreements, most other forms of grower protection are disappearing. This increases our need for an effective crop insurance program, which includes crop-hail coverage. Rain and Hail Insurance Service, Ltd. is willing to work with interested agricultural groups and government officials to develop ideas that will improve Canadian crop insurance programs for growers and taxpayers. We believe this can best be achieved through fostering a business relationship between the private and public sectors.
We intend to be the best we can at helping our customers improve and protect their financial security. Satisfying customers is the key to meeting our goals and shareholder expectations, and will enable us to build a reputation as a financially strong and highly respected company. We will judge our success in delivering this promise against the most difficult standard - policyholder expectations.
We believe that:
- Providing customers with products and services they value more than those of our competitors is critical to our success.
- Talented, well trained and motivated people working to the highest standards of performance and integrity are what makes success possible.
We will always:
- Offer superior insurance coverage at a reasonable cost.
- Train our agents so they can help the policyholder understand the coverage.
- Offer innovative policy forms and other options to serve the changing needs of our customers.
- Give outstanding service at all times.
We are committed to:
- Remaining focused on our core business of crop insurance.
- Remaining financially strong and stable as profitability is the ultimate measure of our success.