Maximize Your Precision Ag Data
Precision ag has taken farming to a new level: a simplified level. You have nothing to lose. You have already invested in the equipment. You just have to share your planting data so you can use it for your crop insurance acreage reporting. Less time reporting means you have more time to do other things.
- Accuracy – Policyholders only pay premium on the acres they actually plant.
- Efficiency – Reduces the amount of time policyholders spend with their agents reporting acres.
- Precision – Maintain the most precise APH information possible.
- Ease – Serves as a great method for record keeping.
- Flexibility – There are several ways to report. Only acres or acres and yield information can be submitted. If you are using the data for APH and claims, there are several requirements which are listed below.
- GPS technology integrated with planter monitors, combine monitors and yield mapping software. Must have all three to utilize.
- A planting and harvesting summary report.
- Calibrations performed per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Free – There is no cost to to report information with precision data.
Precision Ag Quick Video
Watch this quick video to get more information on precision ag, and why you should be utilizing it right now.
Rain and Hail Partnerships
Agents with SMS can pull your data into Rain and Hail’s Mapping software. If you have a Policyholder Services account, you can submit the data directly to Rain and Hail.
Use your myJohnDeere.com account to transmit data to your Rain and Hail agent.
Simply login to your Policyholder Services account for more information! You can watch our Growing with Rain and Hail webinars from March 30 and April 1 on Precision Ag Benefits and Pre-Planting Tips for Accuracy Webinars with John Deere and Ag Leader. We also have resources from John Deere and Ag Leader at your disposal. Access it all here.
Don't have a Policyholder Services account? Set one up today at www.RainHail.com/s/policyholdersignup. It only takes a few minutes, and you can not only access more information on precision ag, but you can also access your policy information, claim information, sign up for ACH payments and more.
Agents: Access more information on Agent Services here.