Rain and Hail Insurance Society
Who Should Belong and Contribute to the Rain and Hail Insurance Society?
- Local Crop Insurance Agents
- Independent Adjusters
- Crop Insurance Support Personnel
- Civic Leaders
- Crop Farmers and Ranchers
Rain and Hail Insurance Society (RHIS) is a Non-Profit Association
Your Membership and Participation Will Help To:
- Promote favorable support of crop insurance as the best program for disaster protection for crop farmers
- Promote the value of crop insurance for improved economic development in small and rural communities
- Promote the idea that a strengthened public/private crop insurance partnership is the most cost effective use of taxpayer's funds
- Promote the delivery and servicing of crop insurance through local independent business people (agents, adjusters, insurance companies, etc.)
- Promote the value of crop insurance in good years to help growers improve their income through better crop marketing, on a micro and macro basis
How Will The Funds Be Used?
- Educational purposes to help inform public officials on the value of crop insurance in their communities, districts and states.
- Election and re-election of candidates who have demonstrated or are committed to supporting RH Society goals and objectives.
RH Insurance Society
Report to Congress
The Rain and Hail Insurance Society is pleased to provide you with this Crop Insurance Update. The Society and its members thank you for your support of the crop insurance program and hope you find this update to be a useful reference and information source for crop insurance issues. View PDF